Want to intern with us?
At the end of 2021 we will be organizing the NonFiction Photo Festival, featuring the World Press Photo Exhibition in Groningen. There are a lot of preparations to do and you could be part of that process!
As an intern with NFP you are part of a creative community with regular meetups, workshops and one-on-one meetings to help monitor your process. Next to formulating and managing your own goals, you will meet new people, learn a lot about photojournalism and will see how a big event is organized. We are MBO certified for taking interns and welcome interns for MBO, HBO and WO.
We are open to any intern project suggestions, but we can give you an idea of positions that usually find a place with us:
- photographers | portraits, documentary, studio, campaigns and archive management
- videographers | backstage, campaigns, stories and graphics
- marketeers | research, content creation, data, promotion and PR
- organizers | promo events, traveling exhibitions and the Academy International Student Night
- designers | building exhibition objects, production crew and traveling exhibitions
- writers | exhibition research, content creation, press releases and scripts
If you finish the internship program and did well, you will receive a letter of recommendation on behalf of the NFP foundation.
Got excited to participate? Sign up anytime by sending an email to our talent coordinator Marlie!